Heat Shrink/Vacuum Wrapping
SHRINK – WRAP – SHIP – STORE – PROTECT = AUSTRALIAN PACKERS & CRATERS
Heat Shrink Wrap is a corrosion protection technology, which has been applied over 20 years in most extreme conditions and has proven its performance in even long-term applications. It’s the application of Industrial Grade plastic films, using only first-grade plastic films are manufactured to our own high technical specifications, giving superior durability and strength for Transport and Storage applications.
Highly effective, environmentally friendly and tested many times over
One Packaging material for all applications
HOW DOES IT WORK THEN?
The principle is as easy as it is ingenious and is suitable for nearly every application to protect shipments from the detrimental effects of corrosion. It becomes irrelevant whether the materials are shipped by land, sea or air and where it will be stored.
Heat Shrink Wrap can cut out secondary protection methods like oils, wax, emitters and papers. Only an insignificant amount of desiccants inside the packaging for applications with high trapped air volume, or parts with very high surface area, is recommended.
Among the excellent, proven protection it should also be stated, that the products have no migrating or volatile chemicals, are recyclable.
All our plastic films are UV-resistant for at least 12 months of outdoor exposure. Our films are made from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) providing an effective barrier to moisture.
HEAT SHRINK WRAP SPECIFICATIONS OF THE TECHNOLOGY ARE:
- Effective from –35°C to +80°C
- Long, guaranteed effectiveness (> 10 years)
- Packaging process is ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Protection for all ferrous and nonferrous metals, alloys, synthetic materials and electronic components
- Environmentally friendly, conforms to European and Chinese and all products (with the exception of laminates) are recyclable
- Cost efficient in use and in total cost comparisons
- Reusable (up to 8 cycles for film and bags)
- Reusable containers and blister (up to 5 years corrosion protection and washable)
- Multiple independent, industry recognized tests